Through Resolution of the National Superintendent of Public Records No. 115-2021-SUNARP / SN, published on September 02, 2021 in the Official Gazette El Peruano, the National Superintendency of Public Registries (hereinafter, SUNARP), approved the mobile application called "SUNARP Protects", which provides citizens with a free access tool to registry information that does not constitute registry advertising, through their mobile devices.
"SUNARP Protege" is part of the integral modernization of SUNARP, whose basis is the Law No. 31309, "Law for the modernization and strengthening of the services of the National Superintendency of Public Registries", published on July 24 of this year.
The free services included in the mobile application "SUNARP Protege" are the following:
- Property inquiry: allows the owner to know the registration number of his registered property.
- Consultation in the National Directory of Legal Persons: It allows knowing the registration number of a registered legal person, through the name, denomination or company name.
- Vehicle Consultation: allows you to obtain information on the characteristics of the registered vehicle.
- Registration Alert: informs the interested parties, previously subscribed, about the publicity requests that have been submitted regarding any property of their ownership or interest and about the registration requests that have been submitted regarding any of the assets of their ownership, legal persons or powers. of your interest.
- Follow it: Computer tool that allows to know the traceability of the status of the registration application process and of various advertising services, including the viewing and downloading of the pronouncements issued by the registry instances and even the registration entry, when appropriate.